Monday, July 20, 2009

Terrible at posting
















I recently read a friends blog, and it made me want to update mine! So much happens and I am scared I am going to forget just how I feel at that moment. We went to Stone Mountain this weekend and had so much fun as a family. When I tell people sometimes that I work for my family, live within 15 minutes of my family, and talk to my family at least twice a day; I am sure they think it must drive me crazy. While sometimes it is a little overwhelming, I would not have it any other way. I LOVE my family..more than I show it sometimes. I was laying around the house yesterday thinking how unreal lucky I am. I know that God has blessed me way beyond what I deserve. Being at Stone Mountain with everyone just makes me sad for anyone who might not have the same family life that I have and that I get to let my children have!

No comments: